Due to the Coronavirus, we are implementing the following precautionary measures:
1) Distribution of the Precious Blood has been suspended.
2) Refrain from handshake during the sign of peace. Greet them with a a smile and the phrase “peace be with you.”
3) Communion will be distributed in the hand to avoid any contact with a person’s mouth.
4) If you are sick, please stay home. It is not a sin to miss Mass if you are sick.
5) If you have to sneeze or cough, please do it into your sleeve or elbow, not in your hand or out in the open.
6) There is no better method of keeping germs from spreading by WASHING YOUR HANDS! SO PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE LEAVING THE RESTROOM.
If we all do our part, then we keep our church, and church family members healthy!!
Effective March 12, 2020 the following directives will remain in place until further notice:
1. The communal distribution of the Precious Blood from the cup will be temporarily suspended. Our faith teaches us that we receive the fullness of the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ in the Consecrated Host.
2. All Holy Water fonts will be emptied, including the baptismal font.
3. Hand-to-hand and any other physical contact is to be avoided, including at the Sign of Peace