We pray for an end to this virus, which can only happen if people adhere to the stay at home order. It is during this time that we try to bring the Mass to you. And we ask you to pray. Our bulletin are available on this site with current parish news & prayers. The Diocesan website www.dosp.org also has a multitude of resources to enrich your prayer life. We are all in this together. We pray that all are safe and well!
Due to the Coronavirus, we are implementing the following precautionary measures:
1. The communal distribution of the Precious Blood from the cup will is suspended. Our faith teaches us that we receive the fullness of the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ in the Consecrated Host.
2. Communion will be distributed in the hand to avoid any contact with a person’s mouth.
3. All Holy Water fonts will be emptied, including the baptismal font.
4. Hand-to-hand and any other physical contact is to be avoided, including at the Sign of Peace. A Bow to your neighbor will indicate the sign of peace to each other
5. If you are sick, please stay home. It is not a sin to miss Mass if you are sick.
6. If you have to sneeze or cough, please do it into your sleeve or elbow, not in your hand or out in the open.
7. There is no better method of keeping germs from spreading by WASHING YOUR HANDS! SO PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE LEAVING THE RESTROOM.
If we all do our part, then we keep our church, and church family members healthy!!