Dear OLF Parents of Middle School & High School youth,
Bishop Parkes is leading the Diocese of St. Petersburg in his Vision, “Courageously Living the Gospel.” This Vision is centered on the following 3 areas: Youth, Family & Missionary Disciple. We are in the early process od starting a Youth Ministry here at the Parish. Our next Youth Event will be held on Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 11:30 AM in Room 206. I would like to talk with the parents in Hall B while the Youth is meeting in room 2016.
In order to plan our youth events, I am enclosing a survey for you to review and answer. You can find the survey in this week’s bulletin, the OLF Parish Website. A copy of the survey will be going out with the Middle School Students this week during Faith Formation Classes and at the front desk in the Parish Office. Please fill out the form and return with your child next Sunday, place it in the collection baskets or drop off in the Parish Office.
Thank you for your time and support
Example of survey
- What would you like to see in Youth Ministry here at OLF? (ex. Youth Mass, Adoration, Education of the Catholic Faith, Social Activities, Outreach Ministry.)
- What day & time of the Youth Event? (ex. Sunday, 4 to 6 PM)
- How many Middle School (6th, 7th & 8th) children are in your family? __________
- How many High School (9th – 12th) children are in your family? ________
- Would you be able to share your time with Youth Ministry? (ex. Youth functions, team member, provide Security, ect.