Daily Mass is currently being held in our parish hall to abide by the Social distancing set forth by the CDC.
Beginning Saturday Morning, May 30th, Daily Mass will move into the Main Church at 8:00AM. We still must maintain social distancing.
We must follow the following safety precautions:
- We are only allowed 50% capacity of the building. Including the chapel, the church seats approx 1,000. 50% is 500, however, we still must maintain social distancing, so that cuts into that number considerably. Until we have people in the church, the number is an unknown.
- There will be seating changes.
- Entry will be through the Main front entrance only.
- Exit will be through Main front entrance only.
- Face masks are required, covering your nose and mouth.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer. Sanitize before receiving communion.
- No holding hands during the Lord’s Prayer (Our Father)
- Verbally offer a sign of peace to others.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in the hand only. Remain in your seat, and the Eucharist will be brought to you.
- If you are sick or coughing, please remain home. It is not a sin to miss daily Mass if you are ill.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
- Q: WHY CAN WE ONLY USE THE MAIN ENTRANCE?
- A: We have to sanitize door handles for every door that is used. This is also a directive that we have received directly from the Diocese.
Please understand that this situation is as difficult for us as it is for you. We must all continue to pray for a vaccine to be found, and an end to this virus. May God continue to Bless you and your families, and we continue pray for your safety.