We invite you to join us for Daily Mass Monday through Saturday at 8:00AM in the Main Church.Our weekend Mass Schedule is: Saturday Vigil at 4:00PM. Sunday Masses are at 9:00AM & 11:00AM
Due to the Coronavirus,COVID-19) we must follow the CDC guidelines by following safety precautions:
- We are only allowed 50% capacity of the building. We still must maintain social distancing.
- There are seating changes. Every other pew is roped off and reserved for clergy access only.
- Entry will be through the Main front entrance only.
- Exit will be through Main front entrance only.
- Face masks are required, covering your nose and mouth.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer. Sanitize upon entering the main foyer (sanitizers are on each side of the main doors inside the foyer) and before receiving communion.
- No holding hands during the Lord’s Prayer (Our Father)
- Verbally offer a sign of peace to others or a bow to your neighbor will indicate the sign of peace to each other.
- Holy Communion will be distributed IN THE HAND ONLY. The communal distribution of the Precious Blood from the cup is suspended. Our faith teaches us that we receive the fullness of the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ in the Consecrated Host. Remain in your seat, and the Eucharist will be brought to you.
- If you are sick or coughing, please remain home. It is not a sin to miss daily Mass if you are ill.
- If you have to sneeze or cough, please do it into your sleeve or elbow, not in your hand or out in the open.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- There are no missals in the pews. The Word Among Us is available in the parish office for purchase. If you use a Mass Supplement please be sure to take it with you. Anything left in the pew will be discarded after Mass
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE TISSUES IN THE PEWS OR WHERE THE MISSALS ARE PLACED! THE VOLUNTEERS (AND CLERGY) THAT ARE CLEANING AFTER THE MASSES WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE NOT HAVING TO PICK THAT UP.
- There is no better method of keeping germs from spreading by WASHING YOUR HANDS! SO PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE LEAVING THE RESTROOM.
- All Holy Water fonts will be emptied, including the baptismal font.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
- Q: WHY CAN WE ONLY USE THE MAIN ENTRANCE?
- A: We have to sanitize door handles for every door that is used. This is also a directive that we have received directly from the Diocese.
Please understand that this situation is as difficult for us as it is for you. We must all continue to pray for a vaccine to be found, and an end to this virus. May God continue to Bless you and your families, and we continue pray for your safety.
If we all do our part, then we keep our church, and church family members healthy!!