From the Pastor’s Desk;
I would like to welcome the Our Lady of Fatima Community to its Spiritual Home. The Covid-19 Pandemic has
certainly impacted the world, our country and our community and our home. Hopefully, we can soon return to a sense
of normalcy in the days ahead.
Here is the updated OLF Protocol.
In light of the recent CDC announcement last week on the people who have been fully vaccinated against the
Covid-19 virus can go without masks indoors and outdoors the following decisions have been made at OLF.
We will continue to reserve every other pew for safety purposes.
If you have been fully vaccinated, you may remove your mask while in the pews.
Please keep in mind, there are many people in our OLF Parish Community that are elderly and dealing with
compromised immune systems that are attending the Mass. We need to be concerned for their well-being as well.
I ask that you wear face masks when entering & exiting the Church building, getting up to use the bathroom
facilities. Once you are in your pew, you may remove your mask.
When you are coming forward to receive Holy Communion and returning to the pew, please wear a mask.
For those who do want to continue wearing face masks, you are most welcome to continue to do so.
If you have not been vaccinated, you must continue to wear the face mask during the Mass
Handwashing and sanitizing of your hands should remain in place
– There will be no changes as of now
– The gifts will remain on the altar
– Collection basket will remain by the main doors where we enter and
Sign of Peace
– Turn and greet your neighbor with a smile and message of peace as we have been doing so
– We will return to distributing Communion at the altar.
The Ushers do not have to take down or place up the ropes any longer.
– We will distribute the Eucharist to the handicap seats
– Distributing the Precious Blood to the faithful will not return at this time.
– For those who would like to receive Communion on the tongue
please present yourself at the end of the Communion line of the clergy
– The EMHCs should continue to wear Face Mask while distributing Holy Communion.
– Sanitize their hands before distributing the Eucharist
– Entrance and Exit through the main Church doors in the Narthex
Have a wonderful week.