From the Pastor’s Desk;
I would like to welcome the Our Lady of Fatima Community to its Spiritual Home. As the Coronavirus continues to impact our daily lives, we ask that everyone use a common sense approach in an effort to stay healthy:
Here is the updated OLF Protocol.
Masks are highly recommended. If you have not been vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask.
Please keep in mind, there are many people in our OLF Parish Community that are elderly and dealing with
compromised immune systems that are attending the Mass. We need to be concerned for their well-being as well.
Sanitizing Stations have been placed in many locations through the church, as well as in the restrooms and meeting rooms. The best defense against any sickness is WASHING YOUR HANDS frequently.
– There will be no changes as of now
– The gifts will remain on the altar
– Collection basket will remain by the main doors where we enter and leave church
- Sign of Peace
– Turn and greet your neighbor with a smile and message of peace as we have been doing so
– We will return to distributing Communion at the altar.
– We will distribute the Eucharist to the handicap seats
– Distributing the Precious Blood to the faithful will not return at this time.
– For those who would like to receive Communion on the tongue please present yourself at the end of the Communion line of the clergy
– The EMHCs should continue to wear Face Mask while distributing Holy Communion.
– Sanitize their hands before distributing the Eucharist
– Entrance and Exit will continue through the main Church doors in the Narthex
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate these stressful times.